Great news! Our Friday Skins games will be returning for three Fridays in July: Friday, July 10th, Friday, July 17th, and Friday, July 24th. Ready to get signed up?? The format will be a little different this year due to Covid restrictions, and how busy we are, so please read over all the info below, before you register.
Event Dates and Info:
- Friday, July 10th, Friday, July 17th, and Friday, July 24th
- 18-hole two-man team scramble. Same as last year, but 18-holes instead of 9-holes.
- Gross scores only, no handicaps
- No shotgun start--play any time of the day on Friday
- Must book a tee-time for the event ahead of time, and your group of two must play with another group of two that's entered in the event.
- $45 per person for the golf + cart, $20 CASH for the skins game, and optional $5 CASH entry into the closest to pin contest.
- Play from whichever set of tees is most appropriate for your skill level
- Results will be emailed to participants Saturday morning. Cash prize winners must collect in-person, or collect via Venmo phone app.
Closest to the Pin Contest:
- New for 2020! After your round, head up to the hill behind our upstairs clubhouse and take one shot at the 125 yd flag out on our new practice area. $5 per entry. The 125 yd flag is the one in the middle with the red flag.
- Note--a VLGC employee must witness each closest to the pin attempt. Just walk up to the proshop and ask Jack, or someone else who's working to come up with you and be your witness!
- Half the pot goes to cash payouts for all skins winners, half goes to shop credit payouts for the top gross team and three teams drawn at random. Same as last year!
- Closest to the Pin contest pays out cash to one winner
How to Register:
Email Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 763.792.7341 to book a Skins tee-time for the next event. If you have just one group of two, we'll try to pair you up with another group of two who have expressed interest in playing.