League plays on the following Thursdays: 6/16, 6/23, 6/30, 7/7, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11,
8/18, 8/25. Tee times on 8/25 will start ½ hour later with a pizza party following golf at
approximately 11 a.m.
• $100 annual summer league fee per person. Includes end of league pizza party.
• Or purchase a season pass for $275 and play as much as you want for the entire golf
season including Junior League! Includes end of league pizza party.
- Juniors age 10-12 play YELLOW tees
- Juniors age 13 & 14 play RED tees
- Juniors age 15 and older – Boys play WHITE tees / Girls play RED tees
- If you do not get over the water on #4 or #10, drop on the green tees and take a one stroke penalty.
- Triple bogey stroke limit on any hole (max three over par on any hole)
- Pace of play – each group’s speed of play needs to average about 15 minutes per hole
- Two random draws per week, winners receiving golf course credit
- From time to time special events may prevent league play on certain days during the summer.
Guests are always welcome to play with you during league day. This assumes there is room in your tee time. They would simply pay the regular 9-hole junior rate of $15 per person.
They are not eligible to win prizes.
Juniors who play during the designated league time slot on Thursday mornings will receive on-course supervision by one of our staff members. Rides from green to tee may be provided from time to time to help speed up play. Safety is our number one concern.